Friday, November 2, 2012

Wash Day

I set aside two days a week to co-wash my hair.  Today is my deep condition day. I wash with Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Conditioner and deep condition with Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner. I started using the Garnier Fructis when I noticed a lot of shedding and breakage. It has caffeine and biotin in it so it works wonders with shedding. Before using this I tried black tea rinses and they seemed to work but that just gets so messy. I've been using Olive Oil for a while now and my hair really likes it. It keeps my hair soft and it has a pleasant citrus like smell. I've wanted to try a more natural deep conditioner so if anyone has one that they really love please share.

Garnier Frucits: Walgreens $4.99
Olive Oil: Sally's $6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment