Friday, November 2, 2012

Product Review


I use both of these products on a regular basis. I purchased the  Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie in hopes that it would "enhance" my curls; unfortunately for my hair type it really didn't do that, but instead i found it to be a really good moisturizer  It works well with twist out and braid out hair styles. The Beautiful Textures Moister Butter is a really good moisturizer as well. Of the Beautiful Textures line I've found this product, the growth oil and the shampoo work really well with my hair, and I absolutely love the smell. 
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie: Walgreens: $9.99 
Beautiful Textures Moister Butter: Sally's $6.99
also from the line Tangle Taming Shampoo: $6.99 and Growth Oil: $6.99

Before trying this product I was not really fond of using gels on my hair. Once I saw how it really brought out my curl pattern I am now a fan. At first I was only using it on my wash-n-go hairstyles but I recently started to use a little on my edges whenever I do a puff.
Local Beauty Supply Store: $4.99

 I tried this product thinking that would enhance my natural curl pattern but unfortunately it didn't. Not only did it not work well for my hair the smell is awful. I was kinda disappointed because I read pretty decent reviews on this product.
Target: $9.99

I absolutely LOVE this leave in! It's fairly inexpensive and it smells lovely. Before trying this product I wasn't really fond of leave ins due to a bad experience as a child, but after giving this a try I feel this product is works well.
Walgreens: $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment